Finding models for your shooting
Finding makeup and hair artists, stylists or fashion designers
Most of the times you'll need more people for your project. You can find them on the "Community" section at Litmind, but it's much easier to publish a job on the noticeboard. You'll be able to enter the details and conditions about your project so the people who feels interested will contact you. Publish a job now.
Add reference photos about the photos you're planning to do to the job posting or the casting you publish, it will receive much more visits and will be a lot more useful.
Organize the profiles and the inspiration you're discovering with lightboxes
Create a group for your project
The shooting day
The day has arrived! Here are some tricks while on the rush of the set:
- Remember to make your team sign the model and authorship release documents.
- Take making-of photos, or even better, make a making-of video! People loves making-ofs, and they're an excellent way to promote yourself.
Do you need an assitant during the shooting? Some amateur photographers are available to come help you just to have the change to learn while see you working. If you're good enough, of course!
Publicize your work
We all want our work to be noticed, here are some tips:
- Publish it on Litmind! Your followers will receive it, and many more will discover you and start following you.
- If you have a Pro membership, use an advanced folder, they have much more visibility and your photos will look better!
- Share your work on your social profiles: use the share works on Litmind, or copy and paste the browser URL.
There are many magazines, specially online magazines, that are publishing great works from photographers on Litmind. A trick to find magazines to get your work published is to find on the editorials section at Litmind, in some of them you'll find the magazine logo, click it to find more information and more magazines you can contact and present your works. For example, here's all the editorials published on Elegant Magazine