FASHION / CORPORATE / EVENTS / VIDEOS / FILMS
Eddy Ballardi is a director/DOP and photographer based in Madrid, Spain.
After studying and working as a cinematographer and photographer in Dublin (Ireland) and Berlin (Germany), he moved to Madrid which he now uses as a base to engage in local, national and international projects, with specializations in fashion (backstage and catwalk) and promotional videos.
As both a director and DOP Eddy has shot short films, trailers, promos, and both fashion and music videos. His passion for communicating ideas and moments through the mediums of film and photography has led him to work with a wide range of exceptionally talented and inspirational clients across the film, fashion, music, theatre and corporate industries.
The last couple of years has seen him working in places as far apart as Madrid, Amsterdam, L.A. and Namibia. Location is never an issue; feeling a connection to the work and project team is what matters most.
Recent film work includes:
· Breathe in Red, Directed and Produced by Myself, (a Fashion Film) Starring: Natalie Kerman, 2016.
. Versus, (Directed by Alberto Cruz) - DOP, (short film, 2016) filmed in Madrid
· What to do with the Silence - Director/DOP (Official Selection for Best Film, Film Fest International 2016 Berlin) filmed in Berlin and Namibia
· What Happened to Manfred (Directed by Lavinia Abbott) Director of Photography (Official Selection, Stone Fair International Film Festival 2016; Bucharest Short Cut CineFest) filmed in Berlin
Most current fashion work includes:
· Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Sept 2016, Madrid, Collection by María Lafuente - Official Photographer for Backstage and Catwalk
· ‘Breathe in Red’, fashion film, Madrid, featuring work from fashion designer, Susana Zarzosa, and make-up artist Cari Moreno – Director/DOP
Recent corporate photography work includes:
· Deloitte Millennials, Telefónica, Madrid - Corporate Photographer
· Stadium Business Summit 2016, Santiago Bernabeu Madrid - Corporate Photographer
· SAE, Los Angeles, Munich, Amsterdam, Berlin – Videographer
Eddy is fluent in Spanish, English and Catalan, and has basic Italian and German (though he can also say “Hello!” “Thank-you” and ‘Action!” in at least 10 other languages!)
Availability to travel
Yes, the whole world
1 month and 4 days ago